Want to contribute an article to WeAreCma?
Before you submit a guest post at WeAreCma, read these guidelines to ensure that your post gets approved.
Being a community blog, we always encourage upcoming bloggers to contribute an original article related to the topic of our blog in order to showcase themselves in front of a wide audience. The purpose here is to help you to reach out to a new audience base, share your talents, and perhaps most importantly, give something back to the community.
It took me 4 years of my professional life to build WeAreCma. Because of this, I expect any contributor to maintain the same (or better) level of authority and quality that I have built over time.
Before you join the other bloggers who have already contributed to WeAreCma, let me lay down some tips and important things for you to consider when submitting your post to ensure that it gets accepted.
How can you become a WeAreCma contributor?
To become a regular contributor at WeAreCma, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Head over to the homepage and check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share for the WeAreCma community.
- Here are a few of the categories that I accept articles from. Do remember to do a search on WeAreCma to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- Anything related to CMA, CA, CS.
- Your course journey, articleship experience, success story.
- Latest News for CMA, CA, CS.
- Study tips and ideas for fellow students
- Taxation matters, updates and amendments.
- “How-to’s” (Example. How to fill CMA online exam form?)
- Interview tips and tricks.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 600 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the WeAreCma audience.
- Credit: WeAreCma respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot. If you are writing conversational topics, use google images to find related images.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow any backlinks or anything of that sort. But you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to WeAreCma.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from WeAreCma. Also, by submitting a post to WeAreCma, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Contribute your post to WeAreCma
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit the article.
If your idea is approved, we will create a brand new guest author profile for you & you can submit the post from WeAreCma dashboard.
If you have any queries regarding guest posting at WeAreCma, do let us know via the contact form.
Problem in uploading article (if any) mail your article with details at email@example.com